Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@theSamParr) are joined in this episode by serial Bitcoin entrepreneur Dan Held (@DanHeld). They talk about the Genesis block of Bitcoin, who Satoshi Nakamoto might really be, and the controversy around Tether. They end the episode talking about business ideas in the Crypto space and how to make money in the creator economy.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (:47) Intro to Dan Held
* (3:01) How Dan got his first Bitcoin
* (4:17) Will the real Satoshi please stand up
* (9:31) Dan's Early Bitcoin days
* (15:00) Ideas for the Bitcoin & Crypto space
* (21:35) A new kind of private wealth manager
* (24:43) The controversy around Tether
* (31:28) Bitcoin security and multi-signature wallets
* (36:31) Growth hacks to build your audience
* (40:41) Monetizing in the creator economy
* (46:44) Laser eyes and memes