Growth Strategies For Early-Stage Companies with Fareed Mosavat and Jeff Chang
June 16, 2020
Fareed Mosavat (@far33d), EIR at Reforge and former director of product at Slack, and Jeff Chang (@jeffchang30), growth engineering lead at Pinterest and angel investor, join Erik on this episode.
- What’s changed in growth over the last several years.
- How to think about product-market fit and when to start investing in growth.
- Which metrics to pay attention to and which to ignore.
- How to think about payback periods, LTV, and CAC.
- How founders should think about acquisition channels.
- Common misconceptions that founders have about growth.
- How to think about SEO and referrals.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.