This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Ian discuss:
- BA apologizes after 380,000 customers hit in cyber attack
- Video games that allow in-game purchases to carry Pegi warning
- Argos launches 'voice shopping' with Google Home
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CNET's Andy Hoyle and Katie Collins join to discuss IFA highlights
- Your emails and questions answered!
Patreon supporters have access to our ad-free and extended version of the show -- over 34 percent longer this week -- which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Netflix and Amazon will have to make more European content by law
- Everything you want to know about what Nate and Ian did last (i.e. this) summer
- Extended discussion about the PEGI in-app payments warning decision
- More details about Nate's historical friendship and tech rivalry with David Shore
- Outtakes and more!
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive ad-free extended version of the show, additional weekly special features in the programme, live-streaming, instant access to our entire back catalogue of extended shows, access to our Discord member’s club, higher quality MP3s, zero commitment required, and much more.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.