This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Ian discuss:
- BA apologizes after 380,000 customers hit in cyber attack
- Video games that allow in-game purchases to carry Pegi warning
- Argos launches 'voice shopping' with Google Home
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CNET's Andy Hoyle and Katie Collins join to discuss IFA highlights
- Your emails and questions answered!
Patreon supporters have access to our ad-free and extended version of the show -- over 34 percent longer this week -- which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Netflix and Amazon will have to make more European content by law
- Everything you want to know about what Nate and Ian did last (i.e. this) summer
- Extended discussion about the PEGI in-app payments warning decision
- More details about Nate's historical friendship and tech rivalry with David Shore
- Outtakes and more!
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive ad-free extended version of the show, additional weekly special features in the programme, live-streaming, instant access to our entire back catalogue of extended shows, access to our Discord member’s club, higher quality MP3s, zero commitment required, and much more.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy