Download on the App Store Open In Castro
Podcast artwork

It’s a Small Business World


Small businesses make up approximately 90% of companies around the world, but they often struggle to compete with the other 10% that are “too big to fail.” Join KC Goundiam, founder and CEO of B2BeeMatch, and Jaime Buelta, small business advocate and tech wiz, as they interview small business owners and industry experts to find out why some small businesses succeed in today’s global marketplace while others fail to thrive. Whether you run a small business, are thinking of starting one, or are ju

Or Listen Elsewhere

Listen On Apple Podcasts
Listen In Pocket Casts
Listen In Overcast
Subscribe to RSS